Savannah has been trying out new words on Scott and I. It is hilarious how she tries to use them. Here are a few:
-Laying her down for a nap she says out of the blue, "I am not kidding, Mom. I'm really not kidding!"
-We asked her to come into the table for dinner and she says, "But I'm not real mom."
-And today was my favorite. We were on our way home from the grocery store and we had Halloween candy in the bags.
Savannah: Mom, I'm really hungry.
Mom: Oh good, because we are going home to make lunch.
Savannah: No. I just want candy. (very matter of factly)
Mom: We'll go home and have sandwiches and then after maybe we can have some candy.
Savannah: I don't want sandwiches, Mom. I just want candy. I'm serious, Mom.
I wish I could remember all of them, or would take the time when they happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment