November 01, 2009

Happy Halloween

Halloween was great! Savannah was Tinkerbell, Ruby was a cowgirl and Madison was a Candy Corn Witch. They were all so cute and excited.
Love this face!!
While we were waiting for everyone to be ready to go, Scott was getting them all excited. He would say "Ready, Set............" and they would take off running. Then he would call them back and say, " I didn't say go yet?" They loved it. Ruby didn't know what she was so excited about though. Very funny.
Check out the hot man I married.
Ruby would go to a door and then come back and sit in the stroller and eat the piece of candy. Then when it was gone she would go to another door. She only made it to about 3 or 4 doors.
What a cute witch!
This was Savannah running to each door. She was very excited for the candy. One house gave out regular size candy bars. When we got back in the car to go home I told her she could have one treat. She pulled out her big pack of M&M's and said, "I'll have this one!!" She is no dummy! Holidays are so great with kids. I am really looking forward to the holiday season!

2 comments:

Ari Anna Johnson said...

Totally loved your girls outfits but SCOTT you won the competition for whatever you were! AWESOME

Lauren said...

Savannah is the cutest little fairy I've ever seen :)