September 06, 2010

Labor Day Campout at Mum & Bepa's

We camped out in the yard at Mum and Bepa's house. It was pretty cold, but Savannah and Bepa braved the cold weather and slept in the tent with Gavin, Avery and AJ. We had a great time, but I decided that things like this are not always fun for a mom. I spent most of the time in the house with Mae and Ruby. Mae because she is still little and it was bed time and Ruby because she would rather spend the night reading books. Not before she enjoyed a cold hot dog first! I guess when you are hungry it is easier to just eat one cold than to wait for someone else to cook it for you. Baseball in the field Reading Books
Picking Blackberries for breakfast
Searching Bepa's garden for pumpkins
Playing with our friends, AJ and Riley
Watching the firetruck go down the slide
Face painting
Feeding Lilly

No comments: