October 05, 2011

It's a BOY!!!!

Here he is flexing his big muscles!

Not quite sure if it is appropriate to post my exposed little boy!

Scott and I were looking at the ultrasound and Scott looked at it and said, "Is that a boy?" And the tech says, "It sure is!" I kept asking her if she was sure. If maybe that was the cord or something else and she kept assuring me that this was a boy. I was shocked. Scott seemed really excited. When I went home and told the girls however, they both yelled, "NO!" and then Savannah began to cry, saying she didn't want a brother only sisters. This will definitely be a huge change for us!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats. I'm so happy for you. The girls will love him.

Samantha said...

You'll have to change your blog subtitle! "The exciting lives of the Marsee girls and their brother and dad!" haha :)

Liza said...

Yay for baby boys! I'm sure once the girls see him, they will adore him!! So excited for you guys.

Laci said...

I still can't believe it!