September 23, 2012

Silly Mae

Mae is really starting to talk and pick up on everything we say.  A few weeks ago, there were two funny things within a few days of each other. 
I was making pancakes for dinner one night and was putting mini M&M's in them (super healthy, I know) I was taking some out of a bowl and putting them into the pancakes when Mae asked if she could have some.  I took a few out of the bowl and offered her some.  She then said, "No, I want bowl!" I told her no, she could not have the bowl then she looked up at me and crossed her arms in front of her chest and said, "You, mean to me, Mom!"
A few days later she was asking for something again and when I told her no, she looked at me and crossed her arms over her chest and said, "No, Faiw!" (no fair!)
She is constantly making us laugh and we love to hear what she is going to say and do next!

No comments: