February 17, 2009

Dancing

Dancing has become a favorite thing to do at our house. Savannah is always asking for the "sue-ic." We dance and dance and dance. Even Ruby is starting to do a little dancing. She shakes her head and gets on her hands and knees and rocks. It is so cute. We have taught Savannah to shimmy and boogey. It is so funny to see her little tiny body shake and wiggle.
Today Savannah and I were riding in the car alone together. She kept asking me to make the music louder. I turned it up and we started singing at the top of our lungs. She of course didn't know the words to the songs, but she pretended really well. She even did the hand gestures and head bops that I was doing as I was driving. It made me very thankful for the little day-to-day interactions I get to enjoy with my sweet little girls.

1 comment:

K-jo said...

What fun! Cherishing each precious moment!