February 04, 2009
The Stairs
To get to our upstairs, you have to go through our laundry room. It is a little incovenient, but with little kids it is nice because you can just shut the door to keep them away from the stairs. Savannah can now open doors and is constantly leaving the laundry room door open, giving Ruby access to the stairs. Any time the door is open she goes directly to it and tries to climb up the stairs. This is usually ok if I am there to help her crawl up. However, yesterday the door was left open and I was in the kitchen, doing dishes when I heard Ruby screaming. Sure enough, she had crawled up the stairs and fallen down, landing on her back on the landing. I think she was more scared than hurt because she stopped crying right after I picked her up. Oh, to be a child again, when your biggest challenge at the time is learning to crawl up stairs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Stairs, stairs, wonderful stairs,
the challenge looked too good.
But brave she is, that Ruby girl
because she thought she could!
Takes me back to the days mine were small!
Post a Comment