March 18, 2009

First Trip to the Dentist




Savannah went with me to the dentist today. She sat in the chair and watched while I got my teeth cleaned. She was so good and patient. Then when I was done, our hygienist, who is my good friend, Susan, put Savannah in the chair. She did so good and loved the suction.

4 comments:

Josh and Leslie said...

Great job on getting her in early! I'm amazed she sat there...poor Sawyer...I'm afraid he'll probably not sit still until he's an adult! He does do well when he gets his haircut...we'll have to try it! Cute girls...seriously, one of these days we need to have a play date!!

Laci said...

She can't be that big already! We need to come visit this summer.

Lauren said...

Savannah is the coolest girl I know with those shades. Miss you!

j and k said...

She is so cute! And,brave! You're smart to start early.