April 25, 2009
Being a Mom
Everyday I look at my little girls and think they are the cutest in the whole world. Everyday I am thankful to be a "mommy." I love those little girls more than anything. They bring me the most joy I have ever felt, and also the most frustration at times. Savannah is two...I know that can go without any explanation, but sometimes I am crazy because of her. She is so funny. Ruby is the sweetest baby and loves to snuggle at times. She is also teething, which can make her be a little stinker. Sometimes my days are so boring, we don't leave the house and I am lucky if I get to shower, but those are also my favorite days. Seeing these girls learn to interact with eachother and singing little songs with them. My days are very simple and I LOVE this period of my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment