The exciting life of the Marsee kids and their parents.
friend! where did you get your tile and how much did it run you if you don't mind sharing :) We are going to tile our kitchen floor and I'm trying to find tile cheap as possible that looks decent!
It's gawgeous!! Very nice job guys. There you go, you can start your own company now. Hee Hee.
That looks like the tile on our house in Colorado! I loved it ~
Post a Comment
3 comments:
friend! where did you get your tile and how much did it run you if you don't mind sharing :) We are going to tile our kitchen floor and I'm trying to find tile cheap as possible that looks decent!
It's gawgeous!! Very nice job guys. There you go, you can start your own company now. Hee Hee.
That looks like the tile on our house in Colorado! I loved it ~
Post a Comment