August 02, 2009

Savannah Marie Marsee

Three years ago today was my last day of work. It was very very hot and I rode the bus home as usual. Scott and I had finally bought an air conditioner for our bedroom and kitchen windows, so our house wasn't too hot. That night at around 9 o'clock as I was watching TV, I started having contractions. After a very long night, Scott took me to the hospital at 5am and after a VERY long day, a little after 5pm, Savannah Marie Marsee was born.
Tomorrow my little tiny girl will be 3 years old. What a blessing she has been in our life! She has brought so much joy into our lives. She loves to sing and dance and most of all she loves to be dramatic about everything. She makes the funniest faces when she talks and has us laughing all the time. She loves to sing "Book of Mormon Stories" and her new favorite is the song from the movie "Labrynth." She loves being with both of her sisters and loves to be around people. We are so thankful for our little "Sanna."

2 comments:

Chris Marsee said...

this is so cute Makelle, your memories of Savannah being born! It was a tough day but you got a real cutie out of it!

I love the pictures of boating too!

Chris

emily said...

Makelle, Your girls are just BEAUTIFUL!! It is so fun to be able to stay up on you and your cute family...looks like you have had a fun summer!