December 19, 2009

3 years old

Scott and I are deciding that 3 years old is maybe our favorite age. Savannah is constantly doing the funniest things and saying things that makes no sense as she tries out new words. Her vocabulary is constantly expanding and changing. We are noticing that some of her cute baby words are already disappearing. Some of our favorite words are the following:
Glis-means "this"
fider- as in "itsy-bitsy fider"
lastday in place of yesterday
Preautiful-when she sees all the pretty/beautiful Christmas lights
my new favorite is,
Hanitizer- for hand sanitizer.

We love this life that is centered around these sweet, preautiful girls.

2 comments:

Jamie Harker said...

definitely cute! Your family is adorable :)
Merry Christmas!

flem-fam said...

I love it! Dono says hanitizer too. My other favorite word he says is "I'm nursy" instead of I'm thirsty. I love 3 year olds too!