December 24, 2009
Christmas Eve
I can't remember a year that I have looked forward to Christmas as much as I have this year. Having little kids that are so excited about EVERYTHING makes it so fun. We stayed home Christmas eve with just the two little girls. We went to look at Christmas lights and had a blast. One house had a giant blow up Grinch. That we literally drove by like 15 times. Scott would stop in front of it, and Savannah would say "Oh no, he's going to get us. Let's get out of here!!" Then Scott would drive away fast while the girls would giggle in the back seat. Ruby had no idea what she was laughing about, but had fun too. When we got home the girls took baths and then got to open some new pajamas. Then we talked about Baby Jesus and the reason for Christmas. Then we sang songs. The girls took some icicle ornaments off the tree and used them as their microphones as they sang Jingle Bells 5 times. We had a GREAT evening!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment