Safeway is having a special that if you by 4 things you get $4 off. One of the items are fruit snacks. They were on sale for $2 per box, but if you buy 4 they are only $1 per box, which is a pretty good deal anyway, considering they are usually $2.99 per box. BUT right now when you buy 5 or more boxes you get a coupon for $3.50 off your next purchase. Since my kids love fruit snacks I ended up buying 40 boxes (I know that is excessive) for only $22.50, which is 56cents per box!!! And saved $93.60!!! We won't have to buy fruit snacks for a couple years!!
3 comments:
I love this blog Makelle!
That's awesome!! My kids don't do the fruit snacks anymore. I did get cereal and some fish crackers for Benson.
No, because you have them all, they'll eat them in about 2 months. You better hide them! But that's a sweet deal!!
Post a Comment