January 25, 2010

Yesterday I got up early to get ready for church. It was still dark and I was in the kitchen eating my breakfast. Savannah came into the living room and I said to her, "Come in here and have some breakfast with me." And she says, "No the shiny lights make my eyes sad!"
I love the little things they come up with.
Savannah gave her first talk yesterday in Primary. We had been getting ready all week and practicing each day. We would go over her talk and then talk about how she would get to talk in the microphone and sit up front in the "talk chair." So, yesterday morning when we were getting ready for church she says she doesn't want to give her talk. So when it was time for Primary we walked into the Primary room and the first thing she says is, "Where is the microphone?" Once she got there she was so excited to sit up in front. She did a great job!! She even had her own cheering section in the back row. (Mum and Bepa came for her 5 minutes of fame!)

No comments: