I only have about two months left until our new baby comes and our life changes again, forever. Another baby is going to make our life so wonderful and yet even more crazy, if that is possible. I love my life with my girls. They are so sweet and funny all the time.
Savannah and Ruby are constantly at each other fighting, playing, and loving eachother, I feel like a full-time referee. Savannah has become such a "big" girl over night. She is still the pleaser all the time and I am convinced finds joy when Ruby gets herself in trouble. She is such a girl and still always wants to wear dresses. She loves make-up and jewelry and she is only four, can't wait for those teenage years. She is very sweet and loves to cuddle and have her back tickled all the time. She loves playing with her Polly Pockets in her doll house. Most days I hear her saying things like, "But mom, I don't want to go to bed." I will turn around and tell her she doesn't have to go to bed and she will get this little embarrassed face and say, "Mom, I was talking to my Polly Pockets."
Ruby has become such a follower. She wants to do everything Savannah does. She repeats everything and is starting to say the funniest things. Her favorite thing to say lately is, "Who dat?" and point to everyone and everything around her. She is still such a baby, and I love it. She will have to grow up so fast once this new baby comes and that makes me sad. Yesterday we were playing with their baby dolls and I picked Ruby up and started rocking her. I was surprised because she didn't try to get down right away and I ended up holding her and rocking and singing to her for 20 minutes.
Oh, how I love these girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment