April 26, 2010

Counting

Today, I was sitting on the couch with Savannah and we started counting things. I asked her how many teeth she had and she tried to count those, but found that to be a little difficult. I then said well lets count your fingers and toes. So she counted the first hand and then I asked how many on the second hand and she said five. So then we counted them all together and I asked how many fingers she had and she said, "I have five on this hand, (holding up one hand) and ten on this hand!" (holding up the other hand) So, I said, "You have ten fingers." And she said, "No mom, I have five on this hand and ten on this hand!" I thought it was pretty funny.

1 comment:

Laci said...

Cute! Do you remember when Kali was 2 and she used to call her thumbs 'fives'?