Yesterday, the girls went upstairs to their room to get their clothes for the day. I was doing dishes when I heard a huge crash upstairs. So, I ran/waddled, as fast as I could upstairs into their room. I found their dresser completely turned upside down with every drawer hanging out! And both girls just standing there looking at what happened. When I asked Savannah what happened she said she was trying to get some socks. I asked if she had climbed into the bottom drawer to get to the top one and she said yes. The heavy dresser should have landed right on her, but by some miracle, nothing happened to her. There must be little angels that surround our little children all the time to protect them from the little dangers they encounter each day. I feel so blessed that nothing happened to her or Ruby.
1 comment:
scary! I am glad they are ok... I lol'd when you said you waddled!!! lol
Post a Comment