
Baby Mae is 3 weeks old already. She seems to be quite the crier. If she is not asleep or eating, she wants to be held all the time, which is nice to snuggle with such a cute little baby, but with us getting ready to move next week it makes packing a little difficult. The girls are still in her face all the time and want to hold her. It has only been three weeks and already it seems like she was always part of our lives. There is nothing like a new baby. I always say that I don't like the baby/newborn stage because they are so helpless and don't do anything. However, every time I have had a newborn baby, I have absolutely loved it! Each stage of their life is so different, but I want them to stay little always. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband who tries so hard to provide for our family and makes it possible for me to stay home with our girls. My mom used to say that when we were little she would wonder sometimes when she had eaten last. I always thought that was such a silly thing, I mean who can forget to eat! But this week after being up one morning at 4am for the day, then refereeing the older girls all morning, feeding, clothing, and all the other things I had done before noon, when lunch time came along and the girls were hungry again, I realized I had not had time for breakfast. Life is good and I am enjoying every moment of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment