June 11, 2010

Happy Anniversary!!

Today is our 6th Wedding Anniversary! I can't believe how fast time has gone by. We have such a great life together. A few months ago, Scott and I went to the beach to celebrate our anniversary. Before we were in kind of a weird stage of life and I was wondering where all the fun had gone. With 3 1/2 girls (mae was not here yet) we were so busy. Scott would go to work everyday, while I stayed home with the girls and when he would come home we didn't have much time to ourselves. And anyone with kids knows that finishing a conversation is next to impossible. So we went to the beach and had such a great time, just the two of us. Scott is so fun to be with and we have so much fun just being together. We really are best friends and we love eachother more than anything else. Even though raising kids takes so much time and so much away from each other, it is nice to know that we are always there for each other and that we can still have so much fun together. Scott is the best husband, father and friend I could ever ask for. He has totally exceeded all my expectations in what I wanted in a companion. When we got married six years ago, I never could have imagined how happy I could be with my life and the person I chose to share it with.
I love you Scott and can't wait to share the rest of our lives together!!

1 comment: