My dad is one of the most fun people I know. Everyone loves to be around him, because when you are with him, he makes you think you are his favorite person in the whole world. Seeing him be that way with my children is one of the best things in the world. He told my girls that he would take them to Disneyland. So Ruby, has spent this whole week telling me that she is going to Disneyland with Bepa and I can't go with them. I tell her that I want to go and she says ok you can go with Daddy, but I am going with Bepa! A few weeks ago, the girls spent the night at Mum and Bepa's house and he met them at the door wearing a tuxedo and welcomed them to Bepa's restaurant where they were served a gourmet meal of orange things, macaroni and cheese, mangos etc. Everytime you are with him you are bound to have the best time of your life.
Not only is he one of the most fun people, he is also one of the most creative and resourceful people I know. He is building this amazing greenhouse out of mostly recycled materials. He got windows from a friend who manages apartments and was replacing windows and then designed his greenhouse to fit all these windows. I think its pretty impressive!
1 comment:
404040this is one cool looking green house!
Post a Comment