November 08, 2010

Preschool

We are doing a fun little preschool with some of the kids from church. There are 11 kids that do it and the mom's do a three week rotation where they are in charge of school and then also help. Two funny things happened last week. The topic of lessons was on family. Sammy was teaching and she asked all the kids what they wanted to be when they grew up. Savannah said that she wanted to be a mom, which I thought was very sweet. Ruby said she wants to go to Disneyland with Bepa! A few weeks ago, Bepa told Ruby he would take her to Disneyland someday and apparently that means when she grows up!
Sammy also asked the girls what their Daddy's do for work. She said that both of my girls said that their daddy catches his face on fire!! I don't even know if I posted anything about that when it happened, but in July Scott had an accident with fireworks and caught himself on fire. So, apparently our girls think that is what he does when he is at work!! Hilarious!!!!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Haha, that made me laugh. I love the Marsee girls! They are so sweet, cute, they are good listeners and good helpers, and they say some of the funniest things! :)