I am sad I didn't get more pictures of this. It was really neat to see family we haven't seen in years. Grandma and Grandpa, Aunt Debbie & Uncle Gary, Gary and Heather and their kids Taylor and Westin, Randie and Ryan and their son AJ. Laci and her family. Tiffany and her family. Mom and Dad, Richard, Ali, Merrilee and her kids and me and my kids. Ruby was really sick while we were there. We had to go into the bathroom several times. The first time we went in Ruby went to the toilet to lift the lid, but found there was carpet on the lid. She asked me what it was and I said, oh it is just carpet on the toilet seat to decorate the toilet. She looked at me and said, "I don't like that. It is kind of scary." Then the rest of the night she would not lift up the toilet lid and she would also not step on the rugs they had placed around their house. It was very strange. Then a few nights later at Grandma and Grandpa's house she would not step on the rugs in their bathrooms either. It will be interesting to see if she steps on the ones at our house!
July 02, 2011
BBQ at Aunt Debbie's House
I am sad I didn't get more pictures of this. It was really neat to see family we haven't seen in years. Grandma and Grandpa, Aunt Debbie & Uncle Gary, Gary and Heather and their kids Taylor and Westin, Randie and Ryan and their son AJ. Laci and her family. Tiffany and her family. Mom and Dad, Richard, Ali, Merrilee and her kids and me and my kids. Ruby was really sick while we were there. We had to go into the bathroom several times. The first time we went in Ruby went to the toilet to lift the lid, but found there was carpet on the lid. She asked me what it was and I said, oh it is just carpet on the toilet seat to decorate the toilet. She looked at me and said, "I don't like that. It is kind of scary." Then the rest of the night she would not lift up the toilet lid and she would also not step on the rugs they had placed around their house. It was very strange. Then a few nights later at Grandma and Grandpa's house she would not step on the rugs in their bathrooms either. It will be interesting to see if she steps on the ones at our house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment