Our kids are always saying funny things. I post a lot of them on facebook and forget to put them down here. Here are some recent ones from Mae
Nov 11
Mae just came down and told us she is sick.
Then seeing a bag of doritos sitting on the table asks, "can I hab doz,
make me feel better!" She cracks me up!!
Nov 16
All morning Mae has been calling for mom and
every time I answer she says, "No, you Makelle!" Never a dull moment
with this girl!
Nov 17
Mae put on some play glasses and was walking around saying, "I da doctor!"
Nov 20
Mae loves to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. We were looking out the window at all the rain and I said to her, "Look at all the rain!" Mae, puts her hand on her cheek and says, "we really need a Mouseket-tool. Oh, Toodles!" Then look around and says, "Gosh, here he is. Next to me on the stool!"
No comments:
Post a Comment