October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

We had such a good day today. Savannah and I carved our pumpkins this morning. She mostly just watched because she didn't like to touch the "yucky guts!" It doesn't get much better than this, these little girls are the cutest things in the whole world. They make us laugh everyday. We taught Savannah to say "Happy Hawwoween!!" and "Twick or Tweat!"






Last night we went to our Ward Halloween party where we got to go for a hay ride. Savannah was pretty excited because Bepa's tractor was pulling the hay wagon.











Does it really get any sweeter than this!?!




















The girls got to go Trick or Treating with their cousins, Nate, Sharon and Jay. Savannah didn't get it until we knocked at the first door. Then at the other doors she started reaching for two or three and asking the people at the door for more. She was very cute and sweet so they would give her more. Ruby wasn't too excited. She just chilled in the stoller, but she was very good the whole time.

3 comments:

Holwege Family said...

They are so adorable. I hope you have a boy someday. They are all about the "guts" of the pumpkin. What a difference.

Laci said...

Darling! Did you make their costumes? Of course you did...
See you tomorrow!!!

Lauren said...

Are you kidding me? A strawberry and a flower? The one of them looking at each other is so stinkin' cute. I can only hope that if I have kids someday they'll be that cute!