October 24, 2008

Savannah

Savannah is definitely in the terrible two's. She loves her little sister and is always in her her face and loving on her. She lays on her and pokes on her cheeks. It starts out really soft and gentle and then slowly gets harder and harder. She has to go to time out in the corner sometimes, but has started liking it a little. So we have her put her face in the corner now and she just screams into the corner the whole two minutes she has to stay there. The other day we were getting ready to go somewhere and she didn't want to put her shoes on and she told me that I had to go to time out! What a little stinker, but we love her and she is so much fun!!

2 comments:

flem-fam said...

Haha! That is awesome! I'm going to have to try that with Dono - he loves time out a little too much as well. The other day he told me "Crying fun. I yike crying."

Ben and Jen Brittingham said...

Maddie was worse at 3. Scary huh! It was terrible two`s with a larger vocabulary!