October 25, 2008

Meyer Halloween Party

This is our 5th year at the Meyer Halloween party. It is something we look forward to each year. We played the newlywed game and didn't do so hot this year. Our first year we got first place, but have slowly dropped our score down a little each year. Scott borrowed the bear costume from Richard and I wore Tiffany's winter formal dress that she wore her junior year. She went with a guy who had a mullet so I guess it was very fitting with the puff sleeves and everything!!
Mike and Kristina Meyer
Natalie and Ethan Barry
Brandie and Kelly
Kyle and Marlo Rude
Can't wait to see what everyone is going to be next year!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Now I'm REALLY mad at you for not telling me about your blog. You have the black puffy sleeve dress on! Remember when we delivered Valentimes with those dresses. One time when I was driving the sleeve scared me because I thought something was sneaking up on me!