
Last night was our Christmas party at church. The primary kids did the nativity and the rest of the ward sang Christmas songs. It was really a cute program. Savannah sat on my lap the whole time and sang along to all the songs. She even pretended to read the words. It was so sweet. I loved it.

Santa Claus came at the end of the program and Savannah didn't know what to think. She stood back and did not want to go see Santa at all. Then she saw that all the kids were getting treats when they sat on his lap and was excited to get the treats. When she sat on his lap she barely even looked at him. After she got the stocking full of treats she was very happy that she sat on his lap. She even said, "Merry Chrifmas, Santa."
4 comments:
What a cute santa! LOL
He had so much fun doing this. He said it was so neat to see the kids little faces.
Ok, it's not right that I didn't know you had a blog til TODAY! Now I have to go through and read and comment on every post! Savannah is getting SO big and is finally starting to look more like you :) I miss yoU!
Very funny! I love her new hair cut.
I love Savannahs haircut~ she is so big
Post a Comment