December 06, 2008

New Basement

So we decided to finish our basement! We are getting very excited about it. Now our house will officially have two bathrooms, not just a toilet sitting in the middle of our unfinished basement.



Bepa is doing a great job and is very patient with his two assistants, Scott and I, who really just stand around and wait to be told what to do. We are very thankful to have a dad who knows what to do and is willing to let us tag along.

Savannah is a big help and is very excited to have Bepa at our house everyday. She really gets excited to share her pony treats with him and always says, "Bepa makes loud noise!"

2 comments:

Heidi said...

How exciting! You will love the extra space. Good luck. You will probably be done before we finish.
Heidi

Lauren said...

I can't wait to see the finished product. I remember how scary it was down there! :)