The girls have been asking all week when we got to go. It was fun to tell them all about it and see how excited they got because we were excited about it. The drive didn't take too long, but the girls kept asking if we were there yet. We had to pass it on the freeway before the exit. When we saw it the girls started screaming with excitement and then got upset because we passed it. They kept saying, "Dad, you missed it." So, I teasingly said, "I guess we will just have to turn around and go home" and they started crying! Then we pulled in the parking lot and they were SO excited!
February 24, 2011
Great Wolf Lodge
The girls have been asking all week when we got to go. It was fun to tell them all about it and see how excited they got because we were excited about it. The drive didn't take too long, but the girls kept asking if we were there yet. We had to pass it on the freeway before the exit. When we saw it the girls started screaming with excitement and then got upset because we passed it. They kept saying, "Dad, you missed it." So, I teasingly said, "I guess we will just have to turn around and go home" and they started crying! Then we pulled in the parking lot and they were SO excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment