February 24, 2011
We had such a great time at Great Wolf Lodge!! We went swimming for three days. The little girls loved it. Mae was so good, being carried in the carried most of the time, she stayed pretty warm and liked the water. Maddie was pretty much MIA the whole time, because she is such a good swimmer and also part fish! Maddie loved the big slides, Savannah loved the medium slides and Ruby loved the baby slide, so we were split up most of the time taking care of different kids. It was so fun to see the girls loving it. Nana took Mae for part of the time and I got to go on some of the big slides with Maddie. I realized I am getting old, because after only two slides I was feeling a little whoosy. Papa loved the big bucket that dumped the water and Nana just loved seeing all the kids have fun. Scott had a great time with all his girls and really enjoyed the wave pool. The first night there we went to story time by the big tree and two big "Woofs", Violet and Wiley came to help tell the story. When story time was over the lady reading the story told the kids they needed to line up around the little fence to get pictures with the wolves. So, when the story was over I tried to take the girls back to the room and Ruby started crying and throwing a fit saying, "No, the lady told us we had to line up by the fence to get our pictures with the woofs!" She wouldn't budge so we ended up standing in line. She was so tiny next to them. The second night we left the lodge and went to get pizza. While we were waiting for the the food the girls got to have some quarters to get jewelry out of the machines. Maddie was pretty excited that she got this pretty heart necklace. She took it out of the egg and went to put it on and says, "Oh, no wonder it was so cheap. It's broken!" Scott and I got a pretty good laugh out of that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment